Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Where Are My Dragons!!

No photo description available.

Right here!  Yes I do dragons!  I LOVE DRAGONS...I was even born in the year of the Dragon and one of my kids was too sooo I am a Mother of ONE Dragon.

No photo description available.
Art by Julie Akeman

This drawing is an old one and not quite finished.  I had just used a book about drawing dragons to help make my dragons look really good..my only issue with this one is that the eyes really are too small for such a big beast, but you have to admit the scales and shading came out pretty good.

How about the Mother of Dragons herself?
Image may contain: 1 person

From my sketchbook a couple of years back..I need to try this again but this was my second try..and I love doing animals more than people.

Image may contain: 1 person

I am also a big fan of Tyrion..this one isn't bad at all.

No photo description available.
Yes this is a dragon too..in the shape of the Zen sign for the path to Enlightenment.
No photo description available.
And another practice run through in my sketchbook.  Practice makes perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...