Monday, November 11, 2019

Soul to Soul


SOUL TO SOUL

Peel back my layers
Speak gently
Listen deeply
Touch my heart
Before you touch my body
Let me bare my soul to you
All my pains
All my secrets
What is right and what is wrong with me
What I think is wrong
Let's spend some time
Opening up
To each other
Let's walk in the sun
In the moonlight
Under trees of falling leaves
Walk though crisp air
And sparkling snow
Our hands, connecting
As we talk of all 
Of ourselves
One night
I promise that one night
I will welcome that intimate closeness
Skin on Skin
Because we already spent time
Soul to Soul.

Julie Akeman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...