Saturday, November 2, 2019

November 2 of 2019..it has been quite a few years since my last post...things have happened..major things..a furious fight with my now ex husband, divorced last year,  been moving on and remaking my life.  My grandmother had died last year, which is sad but for quite some time she has been expecting to go, especially since my grandfather went first..she left money to her offspring, including my dad and he used it to buy me a house.  Happy in an older home though I really think I should sage it...not so much haunted as there is just something left over.  And now I am trying to get my blog up and running again and trying to figure out what it's going to be all about...besides art.  I do want to include some writing and feature some of my other writing and artists friends both real life and online..I just got on here tonight to see if it's still existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...