Monday, November 4, 2019

Art Is Life




That is my new studio...it's the laundry room in my house but enough space to create my place.  I work with all kinds of media and kind of go overboard with my personal projects.  I struggle with trying to keep my focus and getting things done before moving on to the next idea..but at least I am never out of ideas.


Art Is Life
What else shall I do
with all the pain and tears I see
as we go on living, or at least trying to
Disaster after disaster, plagues us all
What makes life even worth living?
What makes up for all the loss?
Think of what is hurting the most.
Let your eyes and hands do the work.
Piecing things together, working ..creating
grab a little something here, something else there.
and in the end you have before you your own creation.
as well as your own answers
to life's many blues.
Julie Akeman
Image may contain: Julie Akeman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...