Sunday, December 21, 2014

See Me Paint


This is me on a rickety chair in the kitchen doing my best not to fall.  I had my daughter take this pic.

I'm hanging onto the fridge and you can see the trash just under the painting.  I don't have an easel and that sucks, but I don't have room for it anyway.
When I need a break I do the dishes or the laundry then get back to work. Only thing I'm missing is getting enough sleep.  I have to paint at night and I sacrifice sleep for my art.
If I am stuck just doing chores all day I get really DEPRESSED!  



Here is the EYE that was painted in when I was just working on that part.  It was not planned but when I stood back to check the texture I was making and saw the eye I was like WOW! How did that happen, I didn't even draw it on there, it was just charcoal smudge.

I have been working on a few more problems in the painting but it is coming along well enough.
In the meantime on my Pinterest page I have found some Ravens for some smaller painting ideas,
some skulls for a few Veritias painting ideas I have.
And I got some Pics of Waverly Hills Sanatorium which are posted on my Fav GAC Stuff board.
Yeah, that one will have a blue color scheme.  
And at church today I sketched out an idea for a horse painting, I"m thinking 30 by 30 of three horses running.  When I fledge out the sketch with color then I can scan it in and show what I"m doing for that.
I'm going to paint a little bit more before I hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...