Friday, December 12, 2014






It's tricky getting pics of my progress here since I am working at night when the kids are in bed and I can't get a good picture unless it's outside in natural light.
But you can see the progress here.  I have started working on the stairs again and you can't see it well but the posts look really good, once I got the color down I added a bit of white for highlight and it looks great.  The whole thing looks spooky, I want it to look foreboding.  On Celtic Demons the owner said when you go up you are at a different level.  The whole place is spooky and dark.  
This post has to be short, the kids are running amok today.  See why I do stuff at night! .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...