Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Painting on and on into the night



I got a lot done tonight and should stop and get some sleep.
This is how I look now
Yeah I"m beat, time to quit for the night.
I'm really wanting to stay up to do the staircase but I do have to go to work at 10 am, it's only for two hours and I can handle sleep deprivation during that time, just have to make sure I don't run into the shelves as I'm putting books up.  The spatial areas of this painting look really good.
As much work as I"m putting into this I wonder what I'm going to price this thing.  
I really love working on this, it's such a challenge but I'll be glad to get it done because I have tons of other things I want to do.
Of course there is Provegila, but another idea I had talked about at home here was to illustrate straight from my favorite book The Neverending Story, I would  love to paint these scenes but I don't have the funds for that but I can draw them out, got plenty of drawing supplies, just not enough gesso boards.  In fact I used up all my boards but still have some 11 by 14 canvases but those are for smaller more quicker works.

I hope to get some more done next night plus a full sketch of my Proveglia idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...