Monday, July 4, 2011

New to Blogging

Well, actually I do have a blog on Enchanted Folk but it's exclusive to it's own members, just right for those who love faries and fantasy.  I am Julie, known as Akemanartist on Etsy and on Zazzle.  I am just starting out this blog and will showcase art, my art as well as others that I love, the fellow crafters of Etsy and the products that I am creating with the help of Zazzle.  I hope to make this blog a site for art and art lovers to share and learn.  My background is of an oil painting called Dreamchaser, I have it on Zazzle as a T-shirt, mug, birthday card and a mousepad.  Hope to do more sharing and meet others soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...