Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Children's Bracelet Summer Birds

This new bracelet is on ETSY HERE
My four year old keeps snatching this one up as well as a bug one I have
This one is available HERE
They are both $6 each and make great summer gifts or back to school gifts.
I love making bracelets.  I learned how to make bracelets on my own.  Just something I wanted to try and I prefer to work with wire, it's stronger.  My older daughter broke a bracelet I bought from a store, it was pretty and cheap and strung on stretchy elastic which breaks because when kids get a hold of it they fidget with it like crazy till it snaps!  At least MY daughter does that!
My two girls obviously LOVE these bracelet and I said I would make one for them when these are sold.
Sometimes when we go out together I have my oldest wear a bracelet for advertisement, she has an easier way of talking than I do, she's a chatterbox.  I think too much.
I have more bracelets to come so keep an eye out on this blog! 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and, dare I say, rather sophisticated for children - lol! But it really is best to get them started young! These are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pieces! Your daughters must just adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recent trends in the world fashion reveal that people are more bent to wearing light weight and uniquely designed apparels and accessories. The fashion conscious individuals of the prevalent age club their apparels and ornaments in different manners. Fashion conscious men and women mix and match and wear their attires with the accessories and ornaments according to a set theme or pattern. Sometimes the shapes of the apparels are complemented with the structures of the accessories worn by the fashion conscious men and women. You may also go for complementing the color shades of your apparels with the color tones of your accessories, if you want to exhibit contemporary fashion. The accessories and ornaments, provided by the contemporary jewelry houses, include anklets, bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, belly bars and many others. The ornaments can be complemented with one another. A lady can mix and match a white Crystal Bead Bracelet with a crystal magnetite necklace. A white gown will go with the combination of ornaments perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...