Thursday, August 18, 2011

Etsian Artists: Wonderful Wednesdays

Etsian Artists: Wonderful Wednesdays: Check out all of the wonderful butterflies from the Etsian Artists Team...... Black Moth- Hand painted necklace Stand out in this uniq...

This link takes you to a wonderful short collection of Etsian Artists finds, and my Wonderland Bottle was featured here! I am happy to have gotten that piece chosen. I love the other items in the set. I need to clean out the other Olive Oil bottle to make another Wonderland, the Cheshire Cat which says We're all Mad here. I'm mad you're mad. Going to draw him all crazy like. I really love Tim Burton's version of the Cat. I really love to pick out great movies to watch for inspiration. My favorite has been The Neverending Story and was so happy to have found the soundtrack last year on Half.com.
Other movies are Mr. Magorioum's Magic Emporium. The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, and some movies have such great soundtracks that I just have to have them. Used to listen to this cassette tape as a kid, it was a collection of John Williams music including ET music. The Secret of NIMH had a great soundtrack. I love a lot of the Disney stuff and I have a few of the recent stuff such as Mulan, Tarzan and the Lion King stuff. But still my favorite soundtrack is The neverending Story.
What movies or music do you listen to for inspiration? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...