Monday, December 16, 2019

Crazy Work Space



I started a new project when I have two others to finish, which is how it goes with me..I love to paint fantasy but asking my questions to myself about where I want to go with my art. Obviously I want to make a living at my art, how am I going to achieve that?  Need to get my projects done that's for sure. 



This piece may look pretty much done but it's so empty, I want to add maybe a mysterious whisp, and then something in the water..I do love this piece and don't want to mess it up, though it is water soluble oils which is pretty easy to clean.


This is a watercolor on watercolor canvas and I love the canvas better than paper.  It is a lot sturdier and easier to manage as stretching papers has proven very tricky for me. The background has been worked a little more and I will make another shot when done..but I think I want to make a burning forest in the background..just painting on a whim here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...