Saturday, March 28, 2020

Midnight Painting

                                Artwork by Julie Akeman....titled  Desolation

                                    Artwork by Julie Akeman  titled Frustration

I think the enforced isolation is getting to me.  I'm not the most social of creatures but not being able to work my day job..at a library..because of the damn virus..well..it sucks..but I am plugging into abstract..it seems to be the only thing I can tap into right now.  I wanted to do abstraction for awhile and I have been wondering what would make a good abstraction..well dealing with my current emotions it's coming out in it's own story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleed The Knife

                                       Bleed The Knife by Julie Akeman   I have been thinking of this piece all day..and finally execute...